FAQ'S About www.nwrbx.com
- The “Exchange Online” portion of our site is meant for our members only.
- Please do not share your username/password with anyone else. Even if they are a member, ask them to sign up for their own username/password. Remember do not allow non-members to use your u/p. The more members we have, the lower we can keep the cost of membership dues. Encourage those non-members to inquire about membership with NWR Builders Exchange
- If an employee leaves your company or you feel that someone else may be using your u/p without your permission, please change your password. You are now able to make those changes yourself on our website by clicking on this link https://www.nwrbx.com/account/password.php or simply call our office or send us an e-mail requesting that your u/p be changed. It is a very simple task for us to change your u/p.
- We reserve the right to terminate online access to our site if we notice suspicious activity on an account.
- You can now pay your membership dues or any other invoice on our website. Click on this link Please follow this link and renew online. to use PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account; you can log in as a guest and will have opportunity to pay using a credit card or your bank account)
- If a member’s account is 90 days past due, we reserve the right to terminate your u/p.
- Daily emails are sent to you updating changes we have made to plans and upcoming events.
- You can also request to be added to a plan holders list.
- There is no additional charge for using our website; it is simply another benefit of being a member of the NWR Builders Exchange.