The 2022-2023 Labor Law Training Series, Friday Fundamentals, Has Been Scheduled!
These interactive, educational web conferences are open to the public and are held from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Most topics are expanded versions of those presented at DWD Labor Law Clinics and include:
- 03/24/23 – Preparing for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Hearings
- 04/07/23 – State and Federal Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Laws and Protections Overview
- 04/21/23 – Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance (UI) Tax Law
- 04/28/23 – Get to Know Us: A Multi-Federal Agency Overview!
- 05/05/23 – Labor Standards Combo: State and Federal Wage and Hour Laws
- 05/19/23 – Worker Misclassification
To register online and other details, visit website: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/laborlaw/frifund.htm
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development firstname.lastname@example.org