The 2020-2021 Labor Law Training Series, Friday Fundamentals, has been scheduled!
These interactive, educational web conferences are open to the public and are held from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Most topics are expanded versions of those presented at DWD's popular Labor Law Clinics and include:
- 11/13/20 – Enhancing Diversity in the Workplace: Facts, Strategies, and Resources
- 12/4/20 – Understanding the Principles of the Worker's Compensation (WC) Law
- 1/8/21 – Demystifying Arrest and Conviction Record Protections Under the WI Fair Employment Law
- 1/22/21 – Job Service Resources: Connecting Employers with Job Seekers, Wisconsin Fast Forward
- 2/12/21 – Reducing Worker Hours Through a Work-Share Program to Avoid Layoffs
- 2/26/21 – You Be the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Judge
- 3/12/21 – Avoiding "Loaded" Employment Application and Interview Questions that May Discriminate
- 4/2/21 – State and Federal Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Laws and Protections Overview
- 4/23/21 – Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance (UI) Tax Law
- 5/7/21 – Wisconsin's Wage & Hour Laws: Basics & Beyond
To register online and other details, visit our website: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/laborlaw/frifund.htm
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development firstname.lastname@example.org