The 2020-2021 Labor Law Training Series, Friday Fundamentals, has been scheduled!
These interactive, educational web conferences are open to the public and are held from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Most topics are expanded versions of those presented at DWD's popular Labor Law Clinics and include:
- 2/26/21 – You Be the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Judge
- 3/12/21 – Avoiding "Loaded" Employment Application and Interview Questions that May Discriminate
- 4/2/21 – State and Federal Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Laws and Protections Overview
- 4/23/21 – Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance (UI) Tax Law
- 5/7/21 – Wisconsin's Wage & Hour Laws: Basics & Beyond
To register online and other details, visit our website: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/laborlaw/frifund.htm
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development email@example.com