Our Website Has a New Look - In Case You Haven't Noticed!
About a month ago we rolled out our new website which includes not only a new look, but several useful new features. Some of those include:
- Mobile friendly version – our site will show up as nicely on your mobile phone as it does on your PC.
- A SEARCH bar – enter the plan number, city, keyword, etc. and you will find the plan you are looking for. And as always, if you are not finding a plan simply call our office and we will gladly help you find what you are looking for.
- Track a plan. You can track a plan that you are interested in and the site will store that information in your account information in a nice, easy to find manner.
- Daily email of updates made to the site. All members do not automatically receive this email. However, there is a simple solution to receiving it. All you need to do is “Track a Plan”. Once you have a plan that you are tracking you will receive the daily emails.
- Ability to pay for invoices, social events and membership dues online.
- Currently we do not have any social events in the works, but in the future you will be able to register for the annual meeting, Casino Night, Golf Outing and Express game online.
- Membership Dues – If your anniversary date is after 11/20/18 you will soon begin receiving renewal emails. Emails will arrive 60 days prior to your anniversary date notifying you of the upcoming renewal and once again 30 days prior. If you look at your account on our site and it says that your account expires in November of 2019 that is somewhat false as we manually invoiced those with an anniversary prior to 11/19/18. You can pay your membership dues online or you can submit a check as you have in the past.
We hope you are enjoying the new features on the site and have been able to figure it out. It has been a learning process for our staff also and we are trying to iron out problems as they arise. Please feel free to contact our office if you are experiencing any issues with the site.
We would love to hear your feedback – good or bad!