NWRBX Offers 6-$500 Scholarships
The Northwest Regional Builders Exchange is once again offering scholarships. This year we will award six (6) $500 scholarships.
- Be a student, either high school senior or post secondary attending post high school in the fall.
- Be planning to attend a technical school or college as a full-time student.
- Be the child of a NWR Builders Exchange member or the employee of a NWR Builders Exchange member.
- Complete one semester of post high school as a full-time student after being announced as the winner of the scholarship. Must show proof of passing fall semester classes at the end of the semester
- Applicants may re-apply if they have applied before, but can only be awarded one scholarship
- ALL majors will be considered, not just construction. Apply today!
Important dates to be aware of
- April 1, 2020 applications must be postmarked or in the Exchange office.
NWR Builders Exchange Board of Directors will meet in April to decide scholarship recipients.
Winners will be announced no later than…
- May 1, 2020 scholarship winners will be announced by this date
- January 2021 (exact date to be determined) scholarship monies will be awarded at the NWR Builders Exchange Annual Meeting after verification of the above requirements.
This scholarship is mainly funded through the small $10 donation that our members voluntarily contribute with their membership dues. Donations also come from the golf outing and casino night.
Scholarship applications may be mailed, emailed, fax or dropped off at the following:
Northwest Regional Builders Exchange
Phone: 715-834-2934 Fax: 715-834-3590 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application can be obtained by clicking on this link: https://www.nwrbx.com/uploads/Scholarship_Flyer.pdf