NWRBX Statement Regarding COVID-19 - our office is open, but our doors are closed to anyone other than staff
Update March 24, 3:00 pm Effective Immediately until further notice:
Our office will remain open as an essential part of the construction industry.
* Our doors will be closed to anyone other than staff.
* Our office hours will remain the same - M-Th 8-5; F 8-4.
* Staff may be reduced so please be patient with us
* We will gladly make your blueprint copies. They will be placed in the drop box when completed.
* Any other transfers (flashdrive, papers, etc.) can be done through our front window.
We have a very clear view from that front window, but if we do not notice you, you may knock on the window or door, call us from your vehicle 715-834-2934.
Hopefully, this is the last update we will need to release and soon we will all be back to business as usual.
In the meantime, stay safe and stay healthy!
Foot traffic has diminished in our office greatly with the intervention of the internet. Our website has created a natural isolation for us. Which, in these times, is a good thing. Our office has been even quieter than usual this week. If you need something from us, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The office staff is keeping to their “own space” as much as possible. We are washing our hands often, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are always at the ready.
- We are wiping down the commons areas (door handles, public work spaces, restrooms, light switches, etc.) more often with disinfecting wipes and Lysol.
- If you have a message you would like to get out to other contractors regarding any changes due to the coronavirus, we would be happy to share that in this space/on our website at no charge.
- During this time, we are still making copies for you. At this time, if you order copies from us, we will place them in our outside pick up box.
- Please contact if you have a special need in making copies
We are not eliminating foot traffic in the office.However, during this crazy time we need to use common sense more than ever – do not come into our office (or anywhere) if you are coughing, have a sore throat or are general not feeling well.
- Let's Flatten the Curve!